Artec MT2 multi purpose 2 band EQ on board Circuit
- MT2 is designed for various purpose and easy installation in any situation
- Can be used with both Magnetic and Piezo pickups and low impedance inputs.
- Housed in an epoxy resin case for easy mounting and reliability.
- Wide range of input and output levels Possible to control the output guitar level to line out level.
- The MT2 Features 2 band equaliser bass and treble pots
- Volume balance selector switch is optional.
- Powered by a 9V alkaline battery (not supplied) for over 1500 hours continuous use.
- Technical Specification.
- Bass : +/-12dB at 80Hz Middle : +/- 12dB at 800 Hz Treble : +/- 12dB at 8 kHz
- Current : 0.38mA Voltage range : 6V ~22V
In stock for immediate order.